Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Biggest Mystery of All

After everyone went to sleep I snuck back into Plex’s computer room to look for more information about Foofle. I typed “mystery” and “foofle” into the computer and I found something called youtube. It seems to have movies on it. After lots of looking I found a movie that showed me and Foofle going on a picnic.

This is very strange. In the movie I planted flowers all across the world and across space and through a cave to a magic ocean where Foofle was. He met Toodee and Plex and we all had a picnic. I think they were going to go surfing with him later on. I know Toodee likes to surf, she even gets to surf in her shoe commercial.

Maybe we all get to have commercials because we are famous? Why didn't I ask DJ Lance why we got to be in commercials? I just thought it was too special to ask about. Maybe we are famous because we are on the computer? But why are there things on the computer that I don’t remember. Did I dream this picnic? Does the computer save my dreams? I’m going to have to ask Plex and Toodee if they remember meeting my brother Foofle. Also, Foofle talked kind of funny, he didn’t sound like me or anyone I know at all. Does anyone know why someone would have a strange way of talking? I could understand him but his words were different. Maybe it is because I hadn’t seen him in so long. Maybe it is because it is all in my head?

What do you think of my brother Foofle? Toodee and Plex were singing a song about a mystery. This is the biggest mystery of all! Can anyone help me to find clues?

16 comments:

  1. Wow, Foofa. That IS a mystery! I don't really remember that picnic too much either but there is something familiar about it. Maybe we all had the same dream? Or maybe it is a story DJ Lance told us when we were going to bed. I don't know about the movie part though. I never tried to use the computer without Plex, maybe he will know more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Foofa, stop worrying so much about whom to ask and whether it's OK to ask or not. Just ask! If you need to bring a friend with you when you go ask questions, that's fine too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this doesn't sound like a mystery, but I'm curious about one thing. Plex? How come on Halloween you were trick-or-treating and making s'mores out in nature? Robots can't eat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though robots don't eat we like to hang out with our friends. Making s'mores and trick-or-treating is special because I can do it with all my friends!

      Delete
    2. Actually, you did eat in the Yo Gabba Gabba birthday app and the Party In My Tummy game app

      (You opened your belly door, inserted food inside and you shake)

      Delete
  4. Interesting Plex, but do you give your food to DJ Lance or just put it to waste?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I share my food with all my friends. Any time I can encourage sharing is a good time!

      Delete
  5. Plex? Is it true that everytime you hiccup, you beam the gang to random locations? I heard you also met new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uhh... You've seemed to forgot to answer my question, Plex: Plex? Is it true that everytime you hiccup, you beam the gang to random locations? I heard you also met new friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'ma robot silly, I don't hiccup! I do beam people to different locations but they are all programmed into my matrix. There is little room for error.

      Delete
  7. But Plex, I saw you with the hiccups, and you and the gang met a group of teenagers called "The Fresh Beat Band," and you guys were going to meet Toodee at a beach party! The gang discovered that the reason why you had the hiccups is because your gear was misbehaved! Your hiccups kept beaming the gang (along with your new friends) to random locations and had a showdown in the wild west with whipped cream! Somethin' wrong with your memory, Plex?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear, I better get myself checked out.

      Delete
  8. Any of you five remembers the wacky adventures with Plex's hiccups? And tell me about your new friends who call themselves "The Fresh Beat Beat."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check to see if that pesky gear is loose again! We had an AWESOME adventure out west. What did you think of my mustache?

      Delete
  9. Your mustache was fake, but it was downright classic! Yee-Haw! By the way DJ Lance, was Plex programed with a memory impairment? It seems that he forgotten all that excitement I've asked him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plex was a little late on his yearly tune up. I'll have to take a look and see what's going on with him.

      Delete